April 4, 2017

Master Bedroom Makeover






Hey all! Just finished a simple master bedroom makeover and I wanted to share with you some before and after photos along with a few of my favorite budget friendly finds!



 Before shots:




After:


I knew I wanted to buy a cute sign for above the bed, but most are $125+ especially if you buy a large one.  I was able to score this "Loved You Yesterday Love You Still Always Have Always Will" sign from Hobby Lobby for $40. The galvanized hanging buckets are from Magnolia. The lamps were from Ross Dress for Less for $30 each. The curtains and all the pillows/quilt on the bed were from HomeGoods except for the front pillow which was from Marshall's. The bench and hanging picture frames were also from HomeGoods.  The greenery for the galvanized buckets were from Hobby Lobby (50% off). 

Master bedroom complete! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment