March 7, 2017

Cozy Neutral Living Room Makeover


I recently just completed a living room makeover and I wanted to share some before and after photos with you!
My clients really liked their dark brown accent wall so we went with a lot of light and bright neutrals to counter balance the dark wall. Another request was storage for toys so I purchased a tufted bench and wicker basket that open up for ample storage!!

I tried my best to be budget savvy and still make the room look great! The rug was the best deal of the room.  It was 7 feet 6 inches by 9 feet 6 inches and only cost $74! It was from Rugs USA, but I believe it's already sold out. :/ The clock was on sale at Cost Plus World Market and then I used an additional coupon that took another 15% off so it was only $54! The lamp was $25 from Ross Dress For Less along with the metal side table for $30. Those were just a few of the good deals I found! Remember that creating a beautiful space doesn't always have to cost a fortune!!!

Another change we made was moving the mounted TV that was originally above the fireplace to a cute TV stand in the corner (from Target-also on sale).  Now there is storage for all the TV equipment and the cords are tucked away! Win win! Now we have the beautiful clock and accessories to make a great focal point!!

Welcome home!

Before:


 After:



Before:


 After:

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment