January 20, 2015

Before and After

Hey everyone!  I haven't blogged in years, but I thought I would throw up a few before and after pictures of our house (some of you have been asking) :)!  
We are still working on many projects and I still have plans for some of the rooms below (I wish I could just buy everything I want all at the same time, but unfortunately the budget just doesn't allow for that).  We painted every room in the house, trim, ceilings, and walls.  I have slowly been accumulating furniture and decor.  It has been really fun since I love home decor so much and I hope to post some of the other rooms soon!  Enjoy!

Kitchen:   

Living room:


Liam's room:


Family/play room:


Bedroom-This picture was taken a while ago. I hope to add a newer one soon.

3 comments:

  1. You share beautiful bedroom pictures. Thank you for sharing interesting post with us. Further, The cabinet refinishing Manassas are available for both residential and commercial properties. There are many areas where this service is needed, such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and other spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing post with us. Further, If you want to get real estate agent work, Then you should hire real estate agent in cathedral ca for quality work. This includes finding homes that match their clients’ needs and goals, scheduling appointments to view the homes, negotiating the offer price, conducting inspections of the property with them, and completing all paperwork on their behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for told us about the best designs. I will built my house like. I know in winter, peoples are worried about furnace. So. I am walking from the Furnace Replacement Services In Richland Hills TX and try to make happy life.

    ReplyDelete