January 20, 2015

Before and After

Hey everyone!  I haven't blogged in years, but I thought I would throw up a few before and after pictures of our house (some of you have been asking) :)!  
We are still working on many projects and I still have plans for some of the rooms below (I wish I could just buy everything I want all at the same time, but unfortunately the budget just doesn't allow for that).  We painted every room in the house, trim, ceilings, and walls.  I have slowly been accumulating furniture and decor.  It has been really fun since I love home decor so much and I hope to post some of the other rooms soon!  Enjoy!

Kitchen:   

Living room:


Liam's room:


Family/play room:


Bedroom-This picture was taken a while ago. I hope to add a newer one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment