June 30, 2011

New home decor

Well the first find were some plates I found at TJ Maxx with my sweet friend Emily for $2.99.  I put a vinyl monogram letter of D on the middle plate that only cost me $0.79 cents at the craft store.  I then found a three plate holder at an antique mall for $8 dollars.  What a cheap and easy project. :)



The next find were these two cute chairs at Cost Plus World Market with my dear friend Helena.  LOVE that store!  I couldn't decide forever if I wanted to get them or not, but after a little shopping around the mall, I couldn't stop thinking about them!  Honestly, that is the best thing to do when you can't decide on something.  Just leave the store and if you forget about them, great, but if you don't, go back as quickly as possible and pray that whatever you want is still there :)  If it was meant to be then it will be!  


These chairs add some great color into my living room.  And they were even on sale. :)

1 comment:

  1. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. wallpaper design for wall

    ReplyDelete