February 6, 2011

My first entry...

Hey everyone!  I decided to cave in a start a blog!  I have been pleasantly surprised by so many blogs these days that I want to pass on my findings and inspire you with my thoughts and ideas.  To introduce myself, my name is Julia Domogalla and I am a senior at OSU.  I will be graduating this spring (thank GOODNESS) and I hope to gain a job in the exercise industry.  My adorable husband, Ben Domogalla, and I have been married for a year and a half now!  WoW time flies!  We live in Corvallis on a FARM!  It has been SO fun living here and decorating our cute little shabby chic house. 

This is my husband and I...




This is our house...






I am so excited to share my thoughts and ideas with you!  Happy Sunday! Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment