May 15, 2011

Bargain Shopper

If you know me, I love getting good deals!  I love shopping at Goodwill, thrift stores, garage sales, consignment shops, or regular retail store but just in the clearance sections.  

Here are some of my finds :)

Goodwill: $7.49 (Originally from Target, never used)


Goodwill: Swim trunks for my husband.  They were new with tags. $12.99



Goodwill: New with tags from Target. $7.99

Goodwill: $39.99

Goodwill picture frames: $0.99-$2.99, I painted and antiqued these.

Goodwill table: $15, I painted and antiqued this table


Goodwill table: $24.99, I also painted and antiqued this table


Garage Sale: Brown table $5

Used furniture store: Mirror $15, I repainted this mirror

Well here are some of my most recent/favorite finds!  I hope this encourages you to go out there and find a good deal!  It can be really fun and save some money!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you got some amazing finds at great prices! I love it when that happens :)

    ReplyDelete