March 20, 2011

South Bound!!!!!

I am so excited because Ben and I are going to Santa Cruz, CA for FIVE days for Spring Break. :)  This will be an awesome time to relax and enjoy each others company since we have been SO busy with school.  Ben and I haven't really gone on a "trip" since our honeymoon almost a year and a half ago... That's a long time :) So you can probably imagine how excited I am!

We are staying at the Dream Inn.  It is right on the beach front and I am praying for HOT sunny weather... This will give me an excuse to wear all my cute new swimsuits and summer sandals. :) Here is the hotel...




While in Santa Cruz, we plan to go to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk



                                                                     Flea Markets...



San Francisco for a day...


And of course just laying by the pool/beach just relaxing...


Have a great Spring Break!  Cya when we get back!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment